This web site is published and maintained by Nichirei Corporation ("Nichirei") and/or its agents.
Nichirei exercises the utmost care when publishing information on this web site. However, Nichirei shall not be liable for any type of damage that may result from a visitor's use of information published on this site, inability to use the information, or from use of the web site itself.
In particular, we do our best to accurately describe colors of products, but we ask visitors to understand in advance that actual colors may appear differently from how they appear on the computer screen.
Please be aware that Nichirei may, without preliminary notice, change the content of this site, suspend publishing, or cease publishing at any time. Nichirei shall not be liable for any type of damage that may result from such changes to web site content, or from suspension or cessation of publication, regardless of the reason.
Nichirei is not responsible for the content of linked sites and shall not be liable for any type of damage that may result from use of such sites.
The presence of a link to this site on an external web site does not constitute Nichirei's endorsement of use of that site or of products, services, or companies featured on that site, nor does it mean that there is a contractual or any other type of relationship between Nichirei and the operators of a site with links to this site.
The information published on this site is protected by various laws, including the copyright laws of various countries and various international conventions. It is forbidden to make use of content published on this site beyond the scope of personal use or what is expressly permitted by law — for example by copying, modifying, uploading, publishing electronically or on paper, transmitting, distributing, licensing, or selling — without prior written permission from Nichirei.
Registered trademarks (including trademarks and service marks) displayed on this site are the property of Nichirei or other owners that have granted Nichirei the right and license to use such trademarks. They may not be used without permission from their owners.
Our thinking regarding the handling of personal information collected through this site is as follows.
(1) Range of use
(2) Collection and use of information
In the course of a visit to this site, Nichirei may ask for a visitor's e-mail address or other personal information, but we will only ask for information necessary for using services provided by the web site.
Depending on the type of service that is used, we may ask for more specific personal information.
Information such as the visitor's IP address, cookie information, and which pages were viewed are automatically collected from the visitor's browser and recorded on our server, but do not identify individual users.
Nichirei Group uses such information for the following four purposes:
- Further improvement of products or online services
- Sending of products, catalogs, or informational publications
- Informing customers of new services or products
- Customization of information viewed by the customer to make it more easily understandable
This site makes use of digital IDs issued by GMO GlobalSign K.K. in order to protect visitors' personal information. On personal information entry pages, we offer SSL encrypted communication. In order to make use of pages with SSL encryption (pages whose URL begins with https://), please set your browser to enable use of SSL.
Note: Instructions for enabling use of SSL vary depending on the browser used.
(4) Changes to this policy
In the future, there may be changes to all or part of this web site's handling of personal information. If there are important changes, we will notify visitors through the web site in a way that is easy to understand.
The following actions are forbidden in connection with use of this web site
- Actions that damage or might damage the assets, privacy, or rights of third parties or of Nichirei
- Actions that are or might be disadvantageous or harmful to a third party or to Nichirei
- Actions that infringe or may infringe the intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademark rights, design rights, patent rights, and utility model rights) of a third party or Nichirei
- Actions that contradict or might contradict public order or morality
- Actions that are or might be illegal; actions that lead to or might lead to illegal activity
- Registration of another person's e-mail address or other fraudulent filing and submission of information
- Sales or other activities aimed at generating profits or aimed at preparing to do so
- Actions that damage the honor or credibility of a third party or of Nichirei
- Use or provision of a computer virus or other malicious software, or any action that threatens to use or provide such software
- Any other action that violates or might violate a law or ordinance
- Actions on behalf of Nichirei or entities posing as Nichirei's agent without obtaining prior written consent from Nichirei
- Any other action that Nichirei deems to be inappropriate
Some of the pages in this web site require plug-in applications for viewing.
If you do not have a necessary plug-in, you can download it through one of the links provided below.